Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Dildine

Lets fall back to Earth thieves
Where to belong Jelly rolls
Waxing strange dragging soil
Hunted power parasites
To troops of numbers switching
Cold and sharking quails of
Curses shy bites agree to
Abort us from brain traffic
.
My hunger roams but can cease like a
machine Clumsy holiday tides of spacial
errors Light beams holy wash half sharp
of everywhere As sure as sphynxing off
palpitate far so often Before beginning
floating fingers moose our bath Enter return
Cant crowd me when I sleep I am all dayed out
.
Carefully chemicular drift
From Earth rhythms quaking
Cellectious through my outsides
Hexing creatures cloud me
While I furl flocks of spells
Plant a sour phantom
Healthy blighths spring from
Jaunted elemental omens
.
My hunger roams but can cease like a
machine Clumsy holiday tides of spacial
errors Light beams holy wash half sharp
of everywhere As sure as sphynxing off
palpitate far so often Before beginning
floating fingers moose our bath Enter return
Cant crowd me when I sleep I am all dayed out

No comments:

Post a Comment