Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Love Attack

Soaked in shade I am buzzed my filth
Early shapes spring to my milky ways

Carving quest I'm cathedral big
Sprout voodoo bring extra worlds

Small hours of primate substance
No sense in making bones about it

On the beach quits lava the lion
Breathing out glyphs skinned brands her vicious
Enjoy your paranormal dizzy skin
Fogged up health still polluting the pool

Bloomfoot cycles the barking eclipse
Never has a mind to make up
Moon lady I forgot what you're supposed to feel like
Slurs derailed and divided by clockwork

Stay cross stay cross
Echoes salute the shack
Does anything matter now?
Strange worth foxes me up

Attic chants repeat what's human after
All desert long I sawed out my below
Hiking the hills my banshee flexed
I am only a young branch

Grave scraped teeth
Like stacking bibles on whipped cream
I don't know why I put my mouth so close
The beasts negotiate their struggles

Calenders dance around in my palm
And my vision has mutated itself once again
I just imagined you covered in ears
Jurassic figures dusk me over to animation

I'll sleep again
I'll sleep again
I'll sleep again
Asleep again
Asleep again
No sleep again
I am never wrong