Stale and nocturnal, I am the wet yeti
Cross-haired and eclipsed with extra religion
My density tangled has sculpted fright
I am snail chested, gnashing with the millions
Now comets vomit protein maps
.
Grow sickle raises zoom coughing out catacombs
Lurching phosphate hues deter surf sinking
Saturated tunnels of convulsing latitudes
Imported energy bounds wrestling overkill
.
Canyon sighs the moon through her eyes
You are the frontier I am high on the hunt
From neptune otherwise re-christed
Thick jaws parallel the terror of time
Wilderness does the swallow
Quest seeded barriers blossom turkey velvet
.
A vortex swept a carpet of beige granulates
Into its open mouth teeth tearing away
At the desert's hideous cloak
Canyon sighs canyon sighs
Fruit chords on eluded lines
.
News is crowded but dreamed safe
Silky spine we are out of trash
Nowhere is grass growing
(repeated)
.
Crispy foliage flounders in the shitabyss
Patience patients my spaceship is my mattress
Undercover robbers mash swing scratch out dusted
Guts womb bloom floss frozen muggy puffs of dry
Insectious lingo oh rats oh rats oh rats oh rats
(x2)
LSSN004 - DIVORCE 7" by NightSchool
