Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Stabby Stab

Slow spores drip through frozen coralled vessels
Released like a worm she trades me controlled stings
Zero oscillation I do indulge in dust
Amputated fangs harvest ice from my pulse
Abandoned manatee I robbed my own illusions
Tusks of jelly glow gravy flat cycles sewn
The sea comes loose I'm now a stranger to her lashes
The sea comes loose I'm now a stranger to her lashes
The sea comes loose I'm now a stranger to her lashes

Through heavy strokes, heavy heavy strokes
Are central stones, sleeping on a tongue
Vultures wire her, spoiled fur and
Like a dead insect, I am curled
Like a dead insect, I am curled

Soiled empire hands snail around with hounds
Lines of thick hypnosis nest me like a shell
Hibernating germs barnacle their execution
Disarray of hemorrhaging exodized my rabbit
Traces of pursuit sequence of a species
Don't narrow the climb re-assume altitude

Through heavy stokes, heavy heavy stokes
Are central stones, sleeping on a tongue
Vultures wire her, spoiled fur and
Like a dead insect, I am curled
Like a dead insect, I am curled

Slow spores drip through frozen coralled vessels
Released like a worm she trades me controlled stings
Zero oscillation I do indulge in dust
Amputated fangs harvest ice from my pulse
Abandoned manatee I robbed my own illusions
Tusks of jelly glow gravy flat cycles sewn

Your/Mask/Takes/Time
Climb/Height/Hence/Space
Sleep/Like/You're/Dead
Pre/Tend/In/Them
Find/That/You're/Mild
Learn/How/To/Give

Missle muscle unnerves me
Limber shifting proverbs stick
Quantum ferver harpoons past
Rotten mortal cravings born